ACUVUE OASYS for PRESBYOPIA
ACUVUE® OASYS® for PRESBYOPIA features the unique optical design of STEREO PRECISION TECHNOLOGY™ and the exceptional comfort of HYDRACLEAR®PLUS Technology. The result is balanced vision near, far and in-between, across variable lighting conditions, along with remarkable comfort.
- Manufactured by Johnson & Johnson VisionCare, Inc.
- Replace every two weeks OR wear continuously up to six nights then replace with a fresh pair of contacts.
- Slightly tinted lens for easy handling.
- High level of UVA and UVB blocking
- Hydraclear Plus technology brings together a remarkable moisture rich wetting agent with high performance base materials to form clear, wettable lenses resulting in a unique, silky, soft feel.
- STEREO PRECISION TECHNOLOGY™ works with the natural function of the eye to provide balanced vision near, far, and in-between.
ACUVUE OASYS for Presbyopia delivers a number of benefits that include: accelerated stabilization design for clear, crisp vision all day, Hydraclear Plus Technology for unsurpassed comfort, and class 1 UV blocking (highest available) and they are FDA approved for extended wear.