1-DAY ACUVUE TruEye 90 Pack Product Information
- 1-DAY ACUVUE® TruEye® daily disposable contact lenses are manufactured by Johnson and Johnson.
- First and only Silicone Hydrogel Daily Disposable Lenses.
- HYDRACLEAR® Technology combines an exceptional wetting agent with oxygen transmitting silicone hydrogel polymers for all day comfort.
- Features the highest level of UVA and UVB blocking of any daily disposable contact lens with a minimum of 96% UVA and a minimum of 99% UVB blocking.
- A 1-2-3 inside-out indicator and the visibility tint support easier handling.
The 1-DAY ACUVUE TruEye 90 Pack (narafilcon A) lens was developed with today's modern contact lens wearer in mind. Designed to help maintain the natural ocular environment, it contains a balance of properties that enables it to offer exceptional comfort, comparable to a contact lens-free eye.
The 1-DAY ACUVUE TruEye 90 Pack (narafilcon A) lens, which is currently worn by over 1.3 million patients worldwide, differs from the narafilcon B product in a couple of ways. First, the narafilcon A lens is available in two base curves: 8.5 and 9.0. Second, it has a DK/t (oxygen to the eye level) of 118 which allows for increased oxygen permeability with virtually no impact to modulus (refers to a measure of elastic stiffness).