Passwords for Sam's Club Contacts Accounts:
To create a secure password, follow guidelines below:
- Must be at least 8 characters
- Are case sensitive
Your Password SHOULD
be a combination of at least two
of the following:
- Lower case letters (a-z)
- Uppercase letters (A-Z)
- Numbers (0-9)
- Special characters (?_!@#)
Examples are: %l10N5#r, YtI^3R%9b, 83$Rs*0p
Your Password Should NOT
Other password tips:
- Similar to your e-mail address.
- Common passwords (example: password, qwerty, iloveyou)
- Passwords with number or letter sequences (example: 123456, abcdef, abc123)
- Single words that can be found in the dictionary (example: princess, monkey, lovely)
- Don't use personal information that other people can easily obtain or guess (example: your name, phone number, date of birth, or address).
- The longer and more complex your password is, the harder it is to guess. Randomly place numbers and punctuation in your password.
- Create a password that's secure, but still easy for you to remember. To help you remember your password, consider using a phrase or song title as your password. For example, "Mary Had a Little Lamb Whose Fleece Was" can become "[email protected]"
- After creating your password, protect it. Do Not share your password or write it down.
- Don't use the same password for any other online accounts, such as e-mail, bank, and social networking accounts.
Please Note: Sam's Club Contacts will never ask you to provide your password by e-mail or phone.