ACUVUE ADVANCE PLUS
- Click here for up to $100 reimbursement on your fitting fee: ACUVUE Fitting Fee Reimbursement Rebate (PDF).
- ACUVUE ADVANCE PLUS are 1-2 week disposable contact lenses manufactured by Johnson & Johnson.
- ACUVUE ADVANCE PLUS Brand Contact Lenses feature HYDRACLEAR Technology for exceptional comfort. HYDRACLEAR Technology brings together a moisture-rich wetting agent with high performance base materials to form a clear, wettable lens. So all day long, you enjoy a silky, soft and fresh feel. And, since you use a new pair every two weeks, your eyes will keep feeling fresh.
- The patented HYDRACLEAR technology also blends a remarkable moisture-rich wetting agent with a high-performance silicon hydrogel material to create a lens that feels silky and soft, all day long.
- These contact lenses from Johnson & Johnson also
ACUVUE ADVANCE PLUS contact lenses are made with Hydraclear, an internal wetting agent that wets the lens from the inside out. The addition of the moisture rich element provides wearers with exceptional comfort throughout the day. ACUVUE ADVANCE PLUS contact lenses offer up to three times more oxygen to the eyes than conventional hydrogel lenses, making them healthier and more comfortable. These lenses are tinted for ease of handling and will not change the color of your eye. The tint is simply designed to facilitate locating the contact lenses in solution.